Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Leonine Life: Light My Fire!

Tucson's fourth Ignite Tucson event will be this Thursday, July 30.

For those of you who missed my February presentation on Lovers I've Never Met, you'll have a chance this week to see my new presentation on The Leonine Life-- honoring the sun in Leo. It will include some tips on getting along with the King of Beasts and tidbits about international and local celebrity Leos.

IGNITE Tucson is an evening of 5 minute Power Point presentations on innovative topics. The last event was a blast. There were several humorous presentations mixed in with a few serious ones. Ignite Tucson will be 7-8:30pm at The Screening Room, 127 E. Congress St. in downtown Tucson. For a $5 donation, you get an evening of eclectic entertainment and all the popcorn you can gobble. If you're thirsty, there's a cash bar.

Come downtown and celebrate the sun-- and my birthday!

No comments: